- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
In compliance with Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you of the following:
IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
We process the information you provide to us for the following purposes and through different personal information capture systems:
- Manage orders placed as a customer in our online store.
- Consultation form through our section “Know us”.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The legal basis when placing an order according to the established terms and conditions, is the execution of a contract where the interested party is a party.
(Art. 6.1.b) GDPR. For the attention of consultations in the section “Know us” the legal basis is the consent of the interested party. (Art. 6.1(a) GDPR
HEMOEVIL will not transfer data to third parties, except for compliance with a legal obligation.
DATA RETENTION TIME
The data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet any legal requirements.
RIGHTS IN FACILITATING DATA
Anyone, whether a customer or a user, has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not HEMOEVIL is processing personal data concerning them.
- The data subject has the right to access his/her personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the data subject may request the limitation of the processing of his data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the data subject may object to the processing of your data. HEMOEVIL will stop processing the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if the data subject considers that the processing does not comply with the GDPR.
- Right to the portability of personal data.
Likewise, you also have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise these rights you can contact HEMOEVIL through one of the following channels:
- Postal mail, attaching a photocopy of your ID, passport or any other identification document, and request that the application be made to ALIANZA HEMOEVIL, BY L&X, L.L., Calle La Roda de la Mancha number 4, C.P. 41510 seville, or to the email address email@example.com
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Being a user of a social network and interacting with any HEMOEVIL profile or page, we will process the user’s data as indicated below:
- Purpose of the processing: We process the data to be able to interact with the user in a normal way according to the policies of the social network, and to manage our virtual communities according to the policies of each social network and our interests (both the user and HEMOEVIL).
- Legal basis of the processing: HEMOEVIL has a legitimate interest to process the user’s data within the operation of the social network to resolve the queries, doubts, etc. that it raises through the social network, as well as to interact within the
normal functioning of the social network.
- Recipients of the data: No third party will have access, through HEMOEVIL, to the data of the user of the social network.
- Data retention period: We will retain user data only for as long as necessary to resolve your doubt, or for the duration of the interaction. It should be noted that, while HEMOEVIL will not specifically store this data, the data could remain on the social network according to the operating policy of each specific social network.